Our focus is on Improving Your Job Performance
Through its training and professional certification programs, NATMI helps transportation professionals develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to:
- reduce vehicle accidents
- reduce employee injuries
- control costs associated with vehicle maintenance
- recruit and retain qualified drivers
- avoid fines through proper regulatory compliance
- present a favorable public image, and
- develop effective fleet safety and maintenance programs, policies and procedures
For a low annual membership fee, you get all of these benefits:
- NATMI Best Practices Textbooks: members receive discounted prices on NATMI textbooks on fleet safety supervision, fleet accident investigation and hazardous materials awareness training.
- Motor Fleet Monthly: is NATMI’s monthly newsletter, which provides updates on its activities and programs, as well as management tips for transportation professionals.
- Course Discounts: Pay discounted rates on all other courses offered through NATMI.
- Career Center: Looking to hire or be hired? NATMI members can search resume's or post job listings at discounted rates. While posting your resume is free, NATMI member resumes are given priority listing over all other resumes posted to the site.
- Online Member Directory: members of NATMI can search our database for professionals nationwide.
- Professional Certification: Becoming certified is an exclusive benefit of NATMI members
- Networking Opportunities: By enrolling as a member of NATMI, you have access to the cream of the crop among industry leaders. And, there are plenty of opportunities for you to become involved as a volunteer.
- Mentor Program: a special mentor program is available to members who plan to become certified. Applicants are guided through the certification process by those who have successfully completed it.
- Volunteer Involvement: NATMI has a number of ongoing industry volunteer technical advisory groups that provide consultation on the course curricula, publications, membership benefits, services and certification programs it offers. All members are welcome to participate in these groups.
I'd like to join!